Ready to kickstart your career?
Complete the form to get a call back from one of our graduate team. We will talk you through our process and see how we can help you find the perfect placement. No CV required.
There is increasing demand for people who can support and implement digital operations and digital change projects. The broad purpose of a Digital Support Technician is to maximise the effective use of digital office technologies, productivity software and digital communications.
Learners who complete the Digital Support Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship will gain an understanding of the following knowledge and skills
• Critical thinking
• Effective communication
• Customer service
• Problem solving
• Managing risk and decision making
• Coaching and guiding
• Operate digital information systems
• Digital architecture (physical storage vs cloud, the role of operating systems and servers).
• Maintaining end-user systems (software, hardware and operating systems)
• Information security principals
• System security
• Account management (optional)
• Managing & analysing data
• Digital marketing
The Digital Support Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship takes 18 months to complete.
The Digital Support Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship is suitable for those working in a number of job roles including Customer Success Manager, Account Managers (non-selling), Applications and online service executive, Digital Champion, Digital Coach, Digital Service Advisor, Digital Service Support, Digital Support Professional, Digital Systems Operator, Database Administrator, Data Administrator, ICT Support Analyst, Technical Support Professional.
Apprentices without Level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the EndPoint Assessment. For those with an education, health and care plan or a legacy statement, the apprenticeship’s English and maths minimum requirement is Entry Level 3. A British Sign Language (BSL) qualification is an alternative to the English qualification for those whose primary language is BSL.
Your sessions will vary according to your needs and the progress made in your apprenticeship programme, but they will likely include the following activities:
• General catch up chat with your Skills Coach since your last contact
• Review of work completed and feedback delivered
• Review off job training activities that have occurred since last session in E-track
• Progress Review with your Line Manager
• Additional 1-2-1 learning to support your training programmes
• Setting of SMART objectives in preparation for the next session
For more information about this course please fill in this form or call our team on 03339208251