Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £25.5k basic + OTE/Commission
Randstad is the world's largest HR solutions and recruitment agency and is a partner of choice to over 230,000 clients!
Committed to providing equitable opportunities to people from all backgrounds in the rapidly changing world of work, we helped more than 2 million people find a job in 2022 alone!
With 46,000 employees around the world, at Randstad we help people realise their true potential. We are now searching for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates to join our team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants, going above and beyond to create a world class recruitment experience!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our leading global organisation and at Randstad we invest in you from day 1! We have exceptional leadership and mentors, who are committed and invested in supporting your growth within our business. You will receive best in class training throughout your career as well as unparalleled career opportunities with us!
- A competitive basic salary of £25.5k
- Fantastic commission from day 1 (OTE of £40k in Y1!)
- Excellent progression and development potential (promotion into a more senior role in 12-18 months!)
- Regular team socials and events in a welcoming environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices in a central location
- Private healthcare
- Access to exclusive employee discount app
- Share purchase scheme
- 12 month training programme delivered by our incredible trainers at Randstad and Pareto
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Randstad, and the Education division you will be operating within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients and candidates
- Build rapport and strong business relationships both internally and externally
- Prospect, develop and qualify new business opportunities, and warm professional relationships in order to win new clients
- Manage a pool of talent, preparing them to apply for and working with them to secure suitable job opportunities
- Meet regularly with clients and candidates for F2F meetings, ensuring you understand their requirements and managing expectations on both sides
- Keep in regular contact with candidates throughout the process, keeping them warm and open to all available opportunities
- Utilise your fantastic customer service skills in order to deliver on specific role requirements, for both clients and candidates
- Educated to degree level (highly desirable, however not essential)
- Full UK driving licence essential
- Access to own car (highly preferable, however not essential)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Competitive and resilient, with a real drive to succeed
- Strong organisational skills
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.