Job Title: Territory Account Manager
The largest value-added distributor in the world, Bunzl provides a one-stop-shop, on time and in-full specialist distribution service across more than 30 countries. Supporting businesses all over the world with a variety of products and solutions that are essential for all their customers in the successful operation of their businesses.
Celebrating many decades of success, Bunzl is a FTSE 100 company with a 6 billion a year turnover. Working on a global scale, with employees who have vast experience, they work with circa 800,000 customers across the Americas, Europe and Australasia!
Bunzl is now searching for dynamic, results-driven graduates to join their team and ensure they remain a fast growing and innovative organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Excellent commission structure taking your total earnings higher!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Company car!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - you will be recognised and rewarded for your success
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company, their offering and the markets they operate within in order to educate clients
- Manage a portfolio of customers and provide field support for team members with larger accounts
- Use tools and techniques to research prospect clients, maintaining an active pipeline to target
- Reach out to prospect clients, introducing the company offering and understanding their requirements to drive sales opportunities
- Meet and speak with clients on a regular basis, providing quotes and ensuring that enquiries and issues are followed up in a timely manner
- Monitor sales performance and activity levels and produce monthly reports detailing key result areas
- Educated to degree level
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.