Our client is a physical security solution provider for the data centre, critical national infrastructure, and corporate and leisure sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates as they are now searching for ambitious, analytical Specification Developers to join their team!
- A competitive basic salary of £27-30k
- Excellent commission structure taking your total earnings up to £41k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices in a prime location
- Take ownership of specification CRM activity, collate project correspondence and ensure the information is visible to the wider business
- Provide prompt, highly detailed and accurate responses to enquiries
- Build a great understanding of the specification process to identify key decision makers within the industry
- Actively research construction databases to identify new project opportunities and grow pipeline
- Collaborate with the wider Sales Team and Marketing Team to develop and enhance brand awareness and reputation
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.