Job Title: Sales Executive
An independent lift and escalator company with operations nationwide, our client have had consistent and highly profitable growth over the last decade!
Major industry players, they are now investing heavily towards achieving their business growth plans. As such, they now have a great opportunity for graduates to join their growing team as Sales Executives!
This is an entry-level position so no previous experience is required! All you need is the drive to succeed in sales!
- Competitive basic salary of £25k
- Y1 OTE of up to £32k!
- Fantastic progression and development opportunities
- Team socials and events in a welcoming and inclusive environment
- Pension contributions
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering in order to have valuable conversations with current and prospect clients
- Perform regular prospect outreach via phone calls, email and social channels, generating pipeline and making initial contact with key decision makers
- Book sales meetings for senior members of the team from your generated leads- once you have shadowed other colleagues and are confident within the role you will conduct some of these meetings yourself
- Manage existing client relationships with the highest levels of customer service, ensuring they are satisfied with the company offering and that their expectations are managed and met
- Maintain regular contact with existing client accounts, seeking any cross or up-sell opportunities as and when they arise
- Work closely with the marketing team, supporting them with events and campaigns
- Educated to degree level
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive, yet still a strong team player
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.