Job Title: Sales Executive
Our client is a leading provider of bespoke cable assemblies, integrated cabinets and managed services that support engineers in the field.
Operating in several vertical markets, they deliver a range of connectivity solutions and consumables that help drive smart city transformation, innovation and productivity.
They now have an exciting opportunity for driven and dynamic graduates to join their sales team as Sales Executives!
- A competitive basic salary of £28,000
- Uncapped OTE/Commission taking your total earnings higher!
- Company car or car allowance
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Enrolment on Sales Executive apprenticeship worth £10k!
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- 25 days holiday
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the company, their offering and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with prospects
- Engage with new prospective customers and generate an interest in the company offering
- Identify key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through phone calls, events and high-level prospecting
- Articulate the solutions and services available and tailor them to client-specific needs
- Make use of technology to set up meetings, webinars and other digital events
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Target driven and comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and CRM is advantageous
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.