Redefining the storage experience, Pure Storage enables SaaS companies, cloud service providers, and enterprise and public sector customers to deliver real-time, secure data. As one of the fastest growing enterprise IT companies in history, Pure Storage covers a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance including Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips.
Since their humble beginnings in 2009, Pure Storage's innovation has seen them grow to a global IT company, winning a multitude of to their name! With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, it's no wonder Pure Storage has the highest Net Promoter Score (NPS) in their industry!
*Candidates must be fluent in Swedish to be considered for this role*
Pure Storage is Blazing Trails And Setting Records:
- For nine straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure's leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 5,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
Pure Storage is now searching for dynamic, results-driven bi-lingual graduates to join their team and ensure they remain a fast growing and innovative organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees.
- A competitive basic salary
- Excellent commission structure taking your total earnings higher!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Flexible holidays - take time off when you need it
- Extraordinary medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Travel opportunities
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through generating new business for the company, via the phone, email and social media
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of Pure Storage, their services and the markets they operate in, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Act as the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each individual prospect moving forward
- Using a variety of tools and techniques, create outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Liaise with Account Executives to help progress opportunities and identify new accounts
- Collaborate with marketing on strategy, lead generation and lead programs
- Anticipate new business by keeping on top of industry trends and conducting market research to identify new opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Swedish (essential)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Strong organisational skills and effective time management
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.