Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cybersecurity?
Our client is a global leader in security operations, delivering the first cloud-native security operations platform to end cyber risk.
They're now searching for driven graduates, with fluency in Swedish to join their Nordic sales team in Newcastle!
- A competitive basic salary of £27,000
- Y1 OTE of £35,000
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment - you'll be joining a bi-lingual team, sitting alongside colleagues prospecting different countries
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices in the heart of Newcastle, with ice cream machine, bar and more!
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and volunteering days
- Private healthcare
- Research and successfully create new business opportunities within your assigned region
- Prospect new businesses/key decision makers through phone calls, emails and social channels such as LinkedIn
- Drive attendance to and attend events and tradeshows in partnership with senior sales executives
- Build relationships and rapport with prospective clients, moving the sales process forward
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach by creating value-based partnerships
- Educated to degree level
- Fluency in English and Swedish (this is essential as you will be working across the Nordic market)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environment
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.