Sales Development Representative
Our client are a fast growing, cyber security SaaS company headquartered in Leeds. Helping globally recognised organisations improve their cyber defences, they provide an industry leading service!
Our client have experienced significant growth in recent years, and as such are now searching for ambitious and driven graduates to join their team in Leeds as SDRs!
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE/Commission of up to £40,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a friendly, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices in the heart of Leeds
- Structured training plan, tailored towards your style and strengths
- Work from home on Fridays
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the company, their offering and the market they operate within
- Research and develop your own pipeline of targets to prospect
- Perform regular prospect outreach, via phone, email and social selling, generating an interest in the company offering
- Qualify prospects and book them in for sales meetings with senior members of the team
- Manage and maintain the company CRM with up to date details on prospect information and sales activity relating to each lead
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- IT literate
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.