Leading experts in management of IT warranty, our client bring nearly two decades of global experience in providing end-to-end management and procurement of IT asset maintenance services to over 10,000 clients.
Committed in assuring best IT services coverage providing a full range of OEM maintenance support services, our client has OEM accreditations from world-leading brands including HP, Norton and Dell to name a few!
They are now searching for dynamic, results-driven graduates to join their team and ensure they remain a fast growing and innovative organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
- A competitive basic salary of £26k
- Excellent commission structure taking your total earnings to £40k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
- Fantastic offices based in Leeds city centre
- Tailored working hours complementing the North American Market: 1pm-9pm
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge about the company, their products and services and the markets they operate in, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Identify and qualify fresh leads and opportunities using tools like LinkedIn and Sales Nav
- Anticipate new business by keeping on top of industry trends and conducting market research to identify new opportunities
- Establish and nurture trusted relationships with prospective clients, grasping their needs while showcasing the value-add of partnering with them
- Schedule qualified calls and meetings with prospects, introducing these new leads to the senior sales team
- Act as the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each individual prospect moving forward
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- An adaptable individual, receptive to feedback, and driven to achieve excellence
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.