Sales Development Representative:
With one mission to simplify business energy for all, Utility Stream is helping to create a more eco-friendly and sustainable world. Helping their customers in numerous ways, from simple bill validation to large scale solar installations, Utility Stream works with the key energy suppliers in the UK including British Gas, Avanti Gas and Shell Energy to name a few!
Since their humble beginnings in 2018, Utility Stream has continued to reduce energy costs for businesses whilst guiding them to a more eco-friendly future. Welcoming every business, they work with an extensive range of clients from Thatchers Gold to Worcestershire Cricket Club!
Utility Stream are now searching for dynamic, results-driven graduates to join their team and ensure they remain a fast growing and innovative organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
- A competitive basic salary of up to £25k
- Excellent commission structure taking your total earnings higher!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment - you will continually be offered fantastic support, with a great team culture
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices in a prime location
- You'll be enrolled into a nationally recognised programme with a chance to learn whilst you earn, worth £10k in excess
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through generating new prospects via the phone, email and social media
- Provide quotations for Business gas and electricity contracts
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of Utility Stream, their products and services and the markets they operate in, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Negotiate and manage supply contacts with key decision makers
- Act as the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each individual prospect moving forward
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your personal book of clients through regular contact and impeccable customer services
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.