Sales Development Representative
Our client is a physical security solution provider for the data centre, critical national infrastructure, and corporate and leisure sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates as they are now searching for ambitious, dynamic Sales Development Representatives to join their team!
- A competitive basic salary of £27-30k
- Excellent commission structure taking your total earnings up to £41k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices in a prime location
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of the company, the services and the markets they operate in, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through generating new business via the phone, email and social media
- Ensure all relevant information is accurately 'handed over' to the project delivery team
- When required to visit customers/sites, represent the company to the highest standards
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all sales related activity is input accurately and efficiently
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Confident engaging with individuals of all levels of seniority
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.