Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Clapham Junction
Our client is a global travel management company, serving niche industries where travel and mobility are critical to business success.
Global experts in managing complex business travel and logistics, our client has wholly owned and managed operations worldwide, and today employs over 450 people generating annual sales of over £420 million!
Our client now has an exciting opportunity for ambitious and driven graduates to join their leading team as Sales Development Representatives!
- A competitive basic salary of £28,000
- £12k OTE/Commission taking your total earnings higher!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices close to Clapham Junction station!
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company, their offering and the market they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Research accounts and prospects, identify key players and generate new business leads
- Perform prospect outreach to gain an understanding of new prospective companies, build new relationships and establish new relevant points of contact
- Provide the field sales team with qualified potential sales leads to pursue
- Attend industry events and trade shows to generate an interest in the company and seek new business opportunities
- Manage and maintain the CRM system and expand your database of prospects
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to travel internationally on occasion
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.