Role: Sales Development Representative, Pareto
£28,250 Basic + Benefits/OTE
Pareto is the UK's largest and most successful early careers assessment, placement and training organisation. Market leaders in our field, we've pioneered an innovative approach and a unique philosophy toward sales recruitment, training and development.
We pride ourselves on going further which is why leading companies in the UK, US and Europe trust us to connect them with the very best talent - we've worked with Barclaycard, Oracle, American Express, Johnson & Johnson and countless others.
Here at Pareto, we operate in a vibrant, social and collaborative culture! With the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business, there are countless opportunities for you to launch a lucrative career, with excellent scope to develop professionally!
With start dates this month, we have plenty of opportunities available! As Sales Development Representatives you're the driving force for sourcing, generating and building new business for the future of Pareto.
Sales Development Representative Key Perks:
- Competitive salary, between £28,250
- Excellent OTE/Commission taking your Y1 total earnings higher!
- Fantastic progression opportunities - realistic promotion within 3-6 months
- Access to our industry recognised training courses
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Strong social culture: regular nights out/social events, charity events, sports teams and in-office events
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
Sales Development Representative Role:
- Responsible for identifying leads, sourcing new opportunities and potential clients
- Building a portfolio of business clients
- Utilising a variety of sales tools internally, via LinkedIn, internal data modelling and by leveraging the mentorship and experience of more experienced colleagues, build your knowledge and become an expert on how to prospect effectively
- Managing both graduates and clients through the interview and assessment process
- Proactively pursuing new opportunities and strategic in your thinking and approach
- Building on excellent product knowledge to pitch to new and prospective clients
- Identifying, qualifying and speaking with senior prospects and decision makers externally, tracking your leads daily and liaising with key internal stakeholders
- Building long term, lucrative business relationships with clients is absolutely essential to the role
Sales Development Representative About You:
- Ideally you'll be educated to degree level
- Comfortable working in a target-driven environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive and self-motivated
- A strong desire to succeed
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable and willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.