Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Our client are an extremely successful, privately owned UK Technology and Production solutions provider, with a reputation for high quality, innovative workflow solutions!
Having celebrated their 21st anniversary in 2022, they have evolved from a traditional 'pre-press' company to offering industry-leading services and technology solutions.
Our client are now searching for ambitious and driven university graduates to join their growing team as Sales Development Representatives. This is a fantastic opportunity and organisation with which to launch your sales career!
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Fantastic £10k Y1 OTE/Commission taking your total earnings higher!
- Laptop and mobile
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Company social events in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices with on-site parking
- Casual dress
- Flexible/hybrid working schedule
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and their offering in order to have valuable conversations with prospects
- Research and generate new business leads through both cold outreach, nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Utilise LinkedIn, outbound calling and emails to generate conversations and book in sales meetings for senior members of the team
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
- Maintain and update the company CRM system with all prospect, sales lead and new business information
- Educated to degree level (highly desirable, not essential)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- IT literate
- Passionate and driven to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.