Our client has been providing high-quality, flexible staffing solutions to the social and healthcare sectors since 2001.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates as they are now looking for driven, highly motivated Recruitment Consultants to join their team!
- A competitive basic salary of £25-27k
- Y1 OTE of £39k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Company phone and laptop
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - including company holidays!
- Private healthcare and pension contributions
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought after location!
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both clients and candidates through effective search techniques
- Take responsibility for management of specific accounts, working with Master and Non-Master Vendor contracts alike
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all recruitment related activity is input accurately and efficiently
- Collaborate with other teams within the company in order to deliver efficient and good quality outcomes
- This role offers excellent progression opportunities into more senior roles within the business
- Ideally Educated to degree level (not essential)
- Comfortable working in target-driven environments
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.