Our client helps people and organizations worldwide to unleash their sales potential. They do this by helping organisations to hire great sales talent and to develop that sales talent in line with their core business objectives. We help candidates access top-notch sales opportunities and make sure they get the best start possible in their career.
What You'll Do:
The Recruitment Consultant route can lead through many potential avenues of progression with the company. You will be responsible for speaking to applicants and managing the candidate experience, helping to manage, prepare and coach candidates through the interview and assessment process.
You will need to be creative and able to think outside the box; proactive and strategic in your thinking and approach. Commercial awareness and good business sense are essential as you identify, qualify the suitability of and speak with candidates. Business Development, Team Management and Customer Success are just a few of the routes open to you once you after 6-9 months, should you prove successful in the role!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Full UK driving licence
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a "can-do" attitude
We believe our people deserve the very best. So when it comes to rewarding our team, we go one step further:
- £25.5k base, with OTE taking your total package to £40k
- Company incentive holidays
- Full tech stack - mobile, laptop
- Healthcare and Pension
- Strong social culture: regular nights out/social events, charity events, sports teams and in-office events
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.