Job Title: New Client Acquisitions Associate
Salary: £40k basic salary + £20k OTE
Sector: Information Services
A market-leading global investment research firm, our client provides unique, human-led insights to some of the world's largest hedge funds, private equity funds and management consultancies.
Serving over 1,000 investment firms, and with over 1,200 employees in offices across three continents, they consistently fuel the world's top investors and business leaders with research that drives smarter and faster decisions!
- A competitive basic salary of £40,000
- £20k OTE taking your total earnings higher!
- Fantastic progression routes
- Monthly team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 2 annual volunteer days, 2 personal days + summer Fridays (so you have more time to enjoy the weather!)
- Private healthcare
- Work from Anywhere - visit family or extend your holiday by working abroad in approved countries for up to one month each year
- Fantastic offices with breakfast, snacks and regular lunches
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company, their offering and the market they operate within in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Map, research and reach out to prospective clients and understand whether they would be the right fit for clients
- Hold meetings with clients, gaining a good understanding of their needs and the most relevant experts that can help them
- Prepare relevant content and specialist profiles for showcases and assist on prospective clients presentations and portal demos where required
- Coordinate appointments with with prospective clients by preparing and distributing materials and managing logistics of client meetings
- Support the onboarding process for clients who agree to trial subscriptions and manage the usage and relationship of these clients
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a Sales Development role (essential)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- Self- motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.