A renowned, established name in the industry, our client are a large Financial organisation- one with proven, established pedigree. Empowering finance professionals and redefining financial performance, our client's influential enterprise benefits small and large businesses with the range of award-winning services they offer.
They're now looking to bring on board Junior Account Managers. Your primary function will be handling existing accounts and cross selling, with some new business development involved also. This is an amazing opportunity for any graduate looking to excel in the business world and establish a lucrative and rewarding career
Junior Account Manager Package:
- Competitive basic salary of £26k
- Excellent commission taking your total earnings to £40k!
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development- there will be opportunity to move into a more senior role as your knowledge of the company widens
- On-going training and mentorship
- Team socials in a friendly, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive scheme
- Pension contributions
- Fun, modern offices
- Tailored working hours complementing the North American Market: 1pm-9pm
Junior Account Manager Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbally
- Organisation and time management skills
- You have a passion for business, with drive and ambition
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed in your career
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.