Job Title: Internal Sales Consultant
Location: St Albans
Our client is a trailblazing organisation at the forefront of producing adaptable stainless-steel metal solutions that cater to an array of applications.
Their exceptional range of over 500 items is meticulously crafted and exported to 30 countries spanning five continents! With a steadfast mission to establish themselves as a global brand, our client is taking giant strides towards realising this vision!
- A competitive basic salary of £25k-£27.5k basic (DOE)
- £10k Y1 commission taking your total earnings higher
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Laptop and mobile
- Enrolment on a nationally recognised Sales Executive apprenticeship- worth £10k but free of charge to you!
- Engage with prospective customers to uncover their business goals and introduce the company offering
- Act as the first point of contact for customers dealing with all aspects of internal sales from delivery queries, quoting, order processing and organising deliveries and collections
- Proatively call to identify potential projects and customers and work closely with the external team to ensure leads are contacted and follow up actions are in place
- Onboarding new clients, building relationships and rapport from the very first point of contact
- Identify and seek growth opportunities with current clients, promoting new company products and services to build more sales
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritise your own time
- Ambitious and driven
- Team player, with the ability to work independently
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.