Our client is the UK's leading independent compounder and distributor of polymers, they serve manufacturers, converters and other companies across multiple markets worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates as they are now searching for ambitious, results-driven Internal Sales and Supply Chain Coordinators to join their team!
- A competitive basic salary of £30k
- Excellent commission taking your Y1 total earnings to £33k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices
- You'll be enrolled in a nationally recognised programme where you can earn as you learn, worth an excess of £10k!
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through a mixture of marketing and researching and contacting outbound prospects
- Take ownership of understanding the arrival date for all shipment business, chase suppliers and inform the PIC for the supplier in the case of early or late shipment
- Be responsible for all costs incurred within the logistics function and ensure fast communication of any change of cost to the commercial teams
- Report on the stock position of certain key commodities within the business
- This role grants real autonomy and offers an excellent scope for progression into more senior roles
- Educated to degree level
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.