Job Title: Graduate Scheme - Business Development
Our client are looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance their presence, to generate revenue by capitalising on warm leads and opening the door to new ones, thereby increasing their book of business with a customer-led approach.
There is no limit to where you can go with our client - so if you've got a degree, excellent communication skills and plenty of enthusiasm, this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading and nationally recognised financial services provider, relied upon by customers globally. With a reputation for excellence, their offering sets them apart from their competitors and they continue to dominate their market.
Graduate Scheme - Business Development Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25k
- £10k Y1 commission taking your total earnings higher!
- Incentive schemes
- Full, inclusive training
- Excellent scope for progression and development
- Regular socials and a welcoming, inclusive culture
- Pension contributions
Graduate Scheme - Business Development Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its offering in order to best educate prospective customers
- Proactively reach out to prospects over the phone, via email and through social channels in order to schedule meetings, webinars and demonstrations
- Develop relationships through extensive research - identifying key influencers within accounts and building rapport with them
- Support customer success to ensure that clients are happy with the services they've secured with the company
- Shadow senior members of the team in order to get a handle on the entire 360 process - with a view to your progression within the business
Graduate Scheme - Business Development:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a great telephone manner
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Business acumen
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.