A leading technology organisation is looking for driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic graduates to join their company and embark on their Graduate Project Management Scheme. You'll need a degree in any discipline achieving a 2.1 or above, and a desire to get into Business and Project Management!
*Successful candidates will be able to relocate to a location of their choice at the end of their training period!
Graduate Project Management Scheme Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £27,000
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential, moving across a variety of business departments
- Laptop and mobile
- On-going training and support from industry experts and senior team members
- Regular team socials in a welcoming environment
- Fun, modern offices in a central location
Graduate Project Management Scheme Role:
Working with industry experts and senior members of the company, within the Project Management Scheme you'll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you.
Granted immediate responsibility from managing budgets to controlling risks, this is a fantastic opportunity to work across a number of verticals!
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package including a comprehensive training programme and excellent career potential!
Graduate Project Management Scheme Requirements:
- Educated to degree level with a 2:1 or higher in any discipline
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Commercial acumen
- Driven, ambitious and keen to learn new skills
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.