Graduate Programme (German Speaker)
*Candidates must only apply to this role if they are fluent in German*
Over the last few years, flexible working has come to mean flexible hiring. So whatever your preference, whether you feel more comfortable shining in a virtual process or you want to demonstrate your charisma in a face-to-face setting, we have the entry level career route for you!
At Pareto we offer a range of Assessment Days to suit your preferences. Be it at one of our offices in London or South Manchester, at the offices of one of our clients, giving you the opportunity to visit some of the leading business to business sales and tech organisations in the UK. Alternatively you have access to some fantastic opportunities from the comfort of your own home - via the Virtual Assessment Days that we offer!
So, if you're a relationship builder looking to launch a lucrative career rooted in a commercial, B2B setting, with excellent scope to develop professionally, joining companies with top tier cultures, then we have the opportunity for you!
- A degree in any discipline
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and German
- Ambition and a willingness to learn
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic
The typical package for opportunities in your region:
- A competitive basic salary of £27k, with OTE taking your total package to £39k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic bespoke training and on-going support
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.