Graduate Business Analyst
A leading tech organisation are looking to grow their team with the addition of talented graduates who display great commercial acumen. You'll need a degree with a 2.1 or above, and a desire to get into Project Management, Business and/or Data Analysis.
As a Graduate Business Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker - with extensive learning and development offered.
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop.
- £27k basic salary
- Fantastic progression opportunities across a variety of departments
- Laptop and mobile
- Full and comprehensive training and full support
- Team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Fantastic offices in a central location
- Pension contributions
What we're looking for:
- Analytically minded with a 2.1 or above from any degree discipline, although an IT or Business related degree will work to your advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Driven and ambitious
- Resilient, commercial acuity and a desire to launch a career in the B2B world
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.