Job Title: Customer Success Executive
Our client is one of the fastest growing property and construction tech companies in the UK. Building a world class SaaS business and solving challenges for construction customer service teams, they have big future plans.
As part of those plans, our client are growing their team and are now looking for enthusiastic graduates to further promote their suite of Tech solutions. This is a chance to join a fast growing team, who are committed to making the most out of every opportunity!
- A competitive basic salary of £26,500
- Commission taking your total earnings higher!
- Excellent progression and development potential
- Laptop and mobile
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
Customer Success Executive Role:
- Speak with customers on the phone, via email and in person, answering their queries and providing advice whilst delivering high levels of customer service
- Provide online, interactive software demos to assist with on-boarding customers
- Work with the sales team to configure new accounts with client data and ensure a smooth on-boarding process
- Identify upsell opportunities for each account, and create campaigns to promote and sell additional products and features
- Work with other teams within the business to help resolve any issues that may arise with customers
- Check in with existing clients, ensuring they don't have any issues or complaints and identify any opportunities to up-sell new products
Customer Success Executive Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal orientated
- Adaptable, and willing to learn new skills
- Highly self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.