As one of the UK's leading independent providers of essential business technology, Focus Group provides everything a company needs to keep their business connected, in one place. Having been named one of 'The UK's Best 100 Companies to Work For' in 2021 and been awarded a '3* World Class' accreditation by Best Companies, they have a plethora of awards to their name!
Since their beginnings in 2003, Focus Group have gone on to become a nationally recognised company in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100. This innovative company deliver telecoms, connectivity, IT, cyber security and mobile solutions from SMEs to global enterprise businesses, and ensures that everything is in one place, one point of contact and one bill to cover everything a business needs.
Focus Group is now looking for highly motivated, target-driven graduates to join their dynamic team and generate new business opportunities for the various products offered across Focus Group. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
- A competitive basic salary of £25-30k
- Y1 OTE of up to £35-40k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you will go through a structured training & progression plan, a fantastic opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Company phone and laptop
- Free gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment, as well as events for local charities
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes including The Focus Awards: An evening of entertainment and celebration, recognising and rewarding employees!
- Private healthcare, pension contributions and wellbeing initiatives providing free fruit boxes
- Brand-new, modern office - great social space on the top floor, get involved in the table tennis and pool table leagues!
- Be responsible for building healthy relationships with customers
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Focus Group, their products and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Provide an excellent customer service and represent the company brand positively
- Act as the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each individual prospect moving forward
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your personal book of clients through regular contact and impeccable customer services
- Be an on-demand point of contact for various teams within the business, and customers
- Educated to degree level
- Confident engaging with individuals of all levels of seniority
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and IT literate
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.