Channel Account Executive
Our client is a leading global IT channel services provider of customer driven technology solutions. With over 30 years industry experience and operations in more than 60 countries worldwide, their services are trusted by leading organisations including Dell, IBM and Cisco!
They are now searching for ambitious and driven university graduates to join their growing team as Channel AEs!
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £40,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Laptop and mobile
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Work from home on Fridays
- Work with New Business Sales and Marketing functions to define target markets
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through generating new business via the phone, email and social media
- Follow up with inbound, marketing-generated leads to convert them to meetings
- Develop and support customer relationships, seeking to cross sell and deliver great experience for transactional business
- Attend virtual and physical events to drive interest and leads
- Establish yourself as a key relationship manager of broking accounts, ensuring clients needs are met
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication,interpersonal and presentation skills
- IT literate
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Comfortable and keen to work in a fast-paced environment
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.