Job Title: Business Development Executive
A pioneer of education technology, our client provides market-leading products and services to educational institutions, exam bodies and international governments.
Working exclusively in the education sector for 50 years, our client has gone on to become a multi-award-winning company that provides digital assessment technology and expertise to over 40 organisations in more than 150 countries around the world!
Our client are now looking for dynamic, results driven graduates to join their fast growing and innovative organisation as Business Development Representatives!
- A competitive basic salary of £28k
- Excellent commission structure taking the total earnings to £36k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment - you will continually be offered fantastic support, with a great team culture
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - you will be recognised and rewarded for your success
- Fantastic offices in a prime location
- Be responsible for bringing in new customer business through outreaching via the phone, email and social media
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of RM, their products and the markets which they operate in, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Manage the full sales cycle from identification of new business, to qualifying opportunities to closing
- Schedule qualified calls and meetings with prospects, introducing these new leads to the senior sales team
- Act as the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each individual prospect moving forward
- Anticipate new business by keeping on top of industry trends and conducting market research to identify new opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Excellent decision-making and analytical skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.