Business Development Representative:
Our client is a leading healthcare technology and services provider operating worldwide!
Using machine learning and AI technologies, such as speech recognition and clinical language understanding, their solutions enhance the way clinicians produce clinical documentation across healthcare organisations!
Our client is now seeking high-energy and driven graduates to join their growing enterprise sales team!
- A competitive basic salary of €35k basic
- Y1 OTE of up to €50k!
- Choice of Windows or Mac laptop
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Great company culture and wellness programme
- Fantastic offices in the heart of Dublin
- Hybrid working
- Generate, prospect and qualify new business leads, with the aim to set up sales meetings for the external sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales and marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to generate new opportunities with prospective customers
- Effectively communicate and present the product solution and value proposition to customers
- Initiate and participate in new business pitches with the sales team and subject-matter experts, and take responsibility for follow-through with the lead prospect
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients
- Demonstrate a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, the company product solutions changes, innovations and trends
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a passion for learning technical solutions
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Business acumen and natural sales instincts
- Ability to multitask daily projects and commitments
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.