Business Development Representative
Bridging the digital skills gap between University education and the global software industry, The Software Institute has a vision: They want to accelerate the capability of every company in the world to better innovate, create, develop and maintain new products and services using the world's latest technology. They work across an array of verticals and strategically partner with world-leading brands including Adobe, Splunk and ServiceNow to name just a few.
Since their humble beginnings in 2020, The Software Institute has grown its global footprint with employees in North America, Europe and Asia (and brand new offices opening in Sydney and Melbourne) This is a business that commits to giving their employees real world experience and the opportunity to gain industry recognised certifications.
The Software Institute is now searching for hardworking, results-driven candidates to join their team and ensure they remain a fast growing and innovative organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a lucrative career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the well being and development of their employees.
- A competitive basic salary of £30k
- Realistic commission structure taking your total earnings to £45k.
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you will continually be offered fantastic training, an excellent opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment.
- Annual incentive trips
- Hybrid working opportunity once up to speed
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of The Software Institute, their products and the markets they operate in, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through generating new business via the phone, email and social media
- Work on sales campaigns, following up on a blend of new and warm leads, discussing the benefits of their unique offerings
- Act as the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each individual prospect moving forward
- Anticipate new business by keeping on top of industry trends and conducting market research to identify new opportunities
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all sales related activity is input accurately and efficiently
- Educated to degree level, preferred not essential
- Comfortable asking questions and willing to challenge
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Have a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to learn and absorb new information
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.