2nd Line Support Agent
Looking to kick-start a career with a focus on business in an exciting marketplace? Are you ambitious and hardworking? A self-starter? If your answers are yes, then this school leaver opportunity could be for you!
Our client is a high-growth Internet Service Provider, specialising in gigabit-capable connectivity for residential homes and businesses across the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates as they are now looking for ambitious, analytical 2nd Line Support Agents to join their team!
- A competitive basic salary of £22-25k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices in Leicester city centre
- You'll be enrolled into a nationally recognised programme with a chance to learn whilst you earn, worth £10k in excess
- Day to day troubleshooting of customer issues via escalation from 1st line
- Assist the Network Manager in our continuous improvement network programme
- Proactively provide tools and documentation to assist the customer service team
- Identify gaps and implement troubleshooting processors into the support desk
- C or 4 and above on Maths and English GCSE required
- Great problem solving/ analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- IT Literate
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ideally, you'll have some 2nd Line support experience preferably within a Telecoms environment
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting service provider networks
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.